Niagara Falls, Canada: Butterfly Conservatory Admission
- Walk amongst 2,000 free-flying butterflies in a tropical setting
- Learn about butterfly life cycles, pollinators, and more in the dynamic exhibit space
- Visit the emergence window to see butterflies preparing for their first flight
- Marvel at 45 species of butterflies from tropical regions around the world
This magical attraction features over 2,000 colorful tropical butterflies floating freely amongst the winding pathways beneath the spacious, glass-enclosed conservatory. Your self-guided walking tour of the Butterfly Conservatory begins with a short, informative video presentation before you are free to explore at your own pace.
Marvel at 45 species of butterflies with some from tropical regions around the world, including Costa Rica, El Salvador, and the Philippines. Discover the dynamic exhibit space with educational information about butterfly life cycles, pollinators, and more. Wander paths that wind through the rainforest setting, past a pond and waterfall to the Emergence window, where butterflies leave their pupae and prepare to take their first flight.
- Admission to the Butterfly Conservatory
- 10-minute behind-the-scenes introductory video
- Free WiFi
Prepare for the activity
Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory, 2565 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. On arrival, you can redeem your GetYourGuide voucher for your entry ticket at the front desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Opening hours vary and can change without notice
• The video presentation is close-captioned for the hearing impaired
• Children aged 5 and under are free when accompanied by a paying adult