Top of The Rock Ticket and New York Sights Day Tour
- Explore Manhattan from uptown to downtown by coach with a licensed professional guide
- Enjoy lunch at Hudson Eats at Brookfield Place
- See the sights by boat on a 1-hour Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Visit the Top of the Rock Observatory for sweeping views of the city
Start your day by seeing such highlights as Times Square and Madison Square Garden. Take in the unique architecture of the Flatiron building. Experience popular districts including Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Little Italy. You'll also get to travel to Battery Park, where you’ll board the Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise for close-up views of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Included in this tour are additional sites such as Central Park, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, the uptown neighborhood of Harlem, Museum Mile, home to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the famous shops of Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center.
- City tour by coach
- Licensed professional guide
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch at Hudson Eats
Prepare for the activity
At the local partner's office in Port Authority Bus Terminal, 300 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. This is between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue. The entrance is on the 42nd Street side, ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
You might also like...
Product ID: 6819