From Delhi: Private Taj Mahal & Agra Tour by Express Train
Pick-up servicePickup from Delhi Airport or anywhere in Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad) between 6:15 and 6:30 AM and Delhi around 7:00 AM.
- Experience the fun and excitement of travelling on India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
- Explore the 3 main Agra Heritage Sites: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, & Baby Taj
- Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
- Travel in comfort in a chauffeured car with a private guide
At 9:30 am, you will reach Agra Cantt railway station. Upon exit, you will be met by your private guide with your name sign.
Start the tour by visiting the Taj Mahal, one of the 7 wonders of the world. Admire the beauty of the Taj Mahal, and learn about the remarkable story of how and why it was built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife, Mumtaz. Your guide can assist in taking photos for you at the best spots at Taj Mahal.
After touring the Taj Mahal for approximately 2 hours, you will be guided to the nearby Agra Fort, which is another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Following this 45-minute tour of Agra Fort tour, enjoy a lunch break at an authentic multicuisine Indian restaurant.
Once you have enjoyed your lunch, visit Baby Taj, the first Mughal structure built completely from marble. The monument makes extensive use of Pietra Dura, and sits magnificently on the Yamuna River, making for excellent views.
At around 4:30 pm, begin your return journey back Agra Cantt Railway station, where you will take the Gatimaan train departing at 5:45 PM to Delhi with supper on board. Upon arrival, you will be transferred back to your desired location in Delhi by private car.
- Pickup and drop off from anywhere in Delhi NCR Gurgaon, Noida, Faridabad, Ghaziabad (airport or hotel)
- Standard tickets (chair car) for 2-way return journey by India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express
- Breakfast and supper onboard the train
- Entrance tickets to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Private tour guide for Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Baby Taj
- Water bottles and umbrellas
- Sightseeing by private air-conditioned car
- All parking fees, tolls, fuel and taxes
- Tips and gratuities
When you get there
• Please bring a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journey and to enter the monuments
• The latest pickup time at the airport is 6:30 AM to ensure that you can take the train to Taj Mahal that is departing at 8:00 AM
• Return time to Delhi Airport or hotel will be 8:00 PM. Tour can be customized and shortened if you need to be at the airport earlier by returning back by private car instead of train at an additional fixed cost of 1000 INR (15 USD).
• In certain circumstances (special holidays or heavy winter fog) train tickets may not be available. In such instances, a private car will be arranged and the local partner will try to communicate this to the customer as early as possible.