Pompeii, Amalfi, Ravello Day Tour with Private Transfer
Pickup includedAt any port, station, or hotel/accommodation within the area.
- Enjoy a 2 hour walking tour in Pompeii, the most important archaeological site in the world
- Discover the pure natural beauty of Amalfi Coast
- Travel in a comfortable modern Minivan, driving along the dramatic cliffs of the Amalfi Coast
- Enjoy views from Ravello, about 300 meters above sea level
- Explore Amalfi, the capital of an ancient maritime republic and visit the outdoor museum
After a comprehensive tour of ancient Pompeii, jump back in your vehicle for a drive along the UNESCO-listed Amalfi Coast. Admire the picturesque scenery and hop out to take photos as you wind along the coastal cliffs and pass picturesque fishing villages clinging to the rocks.
Along the way, stop to take in the views from hilltop Ravello and enjoy free time to walk around the town independently. Perhaps visit the 17th-century Villa Rufolo or tuck into lunch (own expense) at one of the many local restaurants or cafes.
After lunch, continue to Amalfi, where your driver will wait as you explore the town. Set out on a self-guided walking tour and see landmarks like the Church of St Andrew, browse the shops for souvenirs or visit the fascinating Diocesan Museum. Finally, end your tour with drop off at your port in time to board your cruise ship.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in a modern minivan
- Professional driver
- 2 hour walking tour in Pompeii by a local professional guide
- All taxes
- Entrance fees
- Meals and drinks