Naples: Downtown Tour and Veiled Christ Entry
- Explore the old city of Naples with a Local Expert
- Don't miss the chance to visit the beautiful San Severo Chapel
- Witness the hidden jewels of Naples city center in a small group
- Discover lesser-known places that visitors often miss
Be amazed by the San Domenico Maggiore square with a perfect overlapping of different architectural styles and the pearl of Naples, the Chapel San Severo featuring the statue Cristo Velato by Giuseppe Sanmartino. See the famous statue of the God of Nile river, Piazza St. Gaetano, and the churches of Naples, San Lorenzo and San Paolo Maggiore.
The baroque cathedral of Saint Gennaro dates back to the 13th century and is at the heart of the Neapolitan faith. Here the blood of the saint patron St. Gennaro is preserved. It becomes liquid during the so-called Miracle of St. Gennaro.
- Guidance and assistance
- San Severo Chapel admission ticket fee
- Meals and drinks
- Pickup and drop-off service
Prepare for the activity
• The itinerary may be subject to slight variations based on the closure of some churches on certain days or periods of the year