From Naples: Pompeii and Herculaneum with Traditional Lunch
Pickup includedThe pick up is provided in the city center of Naples between 08:00 am and 09:00 am. You will be contacted by local tour operator 24 hours before the chosen travel date and you will fix the most comfortable pick up point to you.
- Visit the archaeological sites of Pompeii and Herculaneum
- Experience the ruins of a lost civilization
- Indulge with a delicious, traditional lunch
Arrive at Pompeii and experience the atmosphere of the ancient site. Follow your expert, local tour guide around the ruins on a guided tour that lasts around 2-hours. Discover the traditions of ancient Pompeii and understand what day to day life would have been like for its citizens. View the Pompeii Necropolis, the thermal baths, and the Theatre Area.
Enjoy a delicious Mediterranean lunch and continue on your way to the ruins of Herculaneum. Explore the historical site and observe the complete artifacts and structures, preserved by the volcanic flow.
- Round trip transportation, including hotel pick-up and drop off
- Friendly, expert guide
- Drinks during lunch
- Entrance ticket to Pompeii Ruins (€15 per person)
- Entrance ticket to Herculaneum Ruins (€13 per person)
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please dress appropriately for the weather