From Naples: Half-Day City Walking & Bus Tour Gulf of Naples
- Discover Naples, with its 4 castles and about 400 churches
- Enjoy a typical "espresso Napoletano" among one of the city's many coffee-bars
- See the panoramic views of the whole Gulf of Naples
- Walk through the ancient city centre, then relax on a bus tour to the Gulf of Naples
First, take a walking tour through the ancient city center. Admire Naples's fine architecture and many churches, take a look inside the Umberto I Gallery, or even stop at a coffee-bar to enjoy an espresso Napoletano.
The second part of the tour takes you on a bus ride to discover panoramic views of the whole Gulf of Naples. Here, have the chance to admire the blue sea and skies of the Neopolitan coastline. Afterward, your driver will take you directly back to your hotel in Naples.
- Daily tours guaranteed every day of the year in Italian and English
- Return transfer by bus
- Tour assistant
- Duration: approximately 3 hours
- English and Italian-speaking guide
- French and Spanish-speaking guide (available upon request, up to 24 hours before departure)
- Entrance tickets