From Naples: 2-Hour Herculaneum Kid-Friendly Tour
- Join this customized tour for kids
- Enjoy a 2-hour walking tour through the ruins of Herculaneum
- Discover the buried city with the use of tables, reconstructions and multimedia material
Your guide will focus on the their needs and attention and, with the use of tablets, reconstructions and multimedia material, they will surely have the best Herculaneum experience ever. This is a walking tour, no transportation will be included.
Visit the Northern Cardo (road oriented north-south), the House of the Skeleton, thermopolium (restaurant food), men's thermal bath, the Temple of Augustali, forum (main square), House of the Black Saloon, House of Neptune and Amphitrite, House of Bel Cortile, the Samnite House, the House of the Wooden Partition, the bakery, the gym, the Home of the Bucks, the Marina gate terrace of Marcus Nonius Balbus and the beach where hundreds of skeletons of the victims of the eruption were discovered.
- Local certified guide specialized in tours with children
- Skip-the-line admission fees