Munich: Oktoberfest Tour with Reserved Beer-Tent Table
- Get a guided tour of the Oktoberfest grounds
- Experience the world-famous Oktoberfest first hand
- Save time waiting for a table with pre-reserved access
- Enjoy two liters of beer and a typical Oktoberfest meal
Join this unique tour that will explore the festival grounds, explain the history of the celebration, and give you the ins and outs to best appreciate the “Wiesn,” as Oktoberfest is known to the locals. After your guides give you a closer look at this annual festival of beer and culture, you'll venture inside one of the massive beer tents where you'll have a table reserved just for your group. A couple of liters of beer and a plate of food (generally a half chicken, the typical Oktoberfest meal) is also included in your booking.
Your tour group will be limited in size, meaning you'll get personal attention from your guide throughout the experience. Your guide will be a fluent English speaker, who is an Oktoberfest veteran and not only knows how to make the most fun out of the event, but is also a master of group chemistry, ensuring everyone has a fantastic time.
- Transportation to the Oktoberfest grounds
- Experienced, English-speaking guide
- VIP reservation at a table inside
- Vouchers for 2 liters of beer and a half chicken (or other drinks or food of comparable value)
- Guide gratuity (optional)
- Additional food and drinks (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the entrance of Karl's Gate (Karlstor) at Karlsplatz, and look for your guide with his bicycle and Fat Tire Tours shirt. If you would like to drop by our shop before the tour, you can find us a one minute walk away at Karlsplatz 4 (in the plaza, past the Sixt car rental office). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weather-appropriate clothing