Naples: Day-Trip to Herculaneum and Vesuvius
- Visit two highlights of the Campania region in only one day
- Enjoy a full transportation service with a shuttle bus
- Take advantage of entering the sites by skipping the line
Herculaneum was the first archaeological site discovered in the 18th century, and became one of the most famous sites in the world. Nowadays, Herculaneum boasts several landmarks such as the house with the mosaic atrium, the house of the deer, the thermal spas of the forum, the house of the mosaic of Neptune and Amphitrite, which definitely deserves to be visited.
Afterwards you will continue on to Mount Vesuvius, enjoying a drive through a national park that features amazing views of the Bay of Naples. The bus will climb to a height of 1,000 meters, from where you will take a walking path up to the crater where you can admire area views and learn more about local geology from the volcanological guides. Following your Mt. Vesuvius visit, you’ll head back to Naples.
- Full transportation service by shuttle bus
- Entrance fees to Herculaneum with priority access
- Entrance fees to Vesuvius
- Guide/audio guide services
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• This tour has reduced price for children between the ages of 4 and 17 years old
• Pick-up is possible from different locations such as the main train station or seaport
• In the event that Vesuvius is forced to close due to forces of nature or meteorological conditions not depending on the company, clients are allowed to change the date or get the refund (only for the Vesuvius entrance fee)