Montreal: Quebec City & Montmorency Falls Day Trip
- Discover Quebec City and Montmorency Falls on a full-day tour from Montreal
- Skip the hassle of self-driving, sit back and relax as you travel by premium bus
- Explore the narrow streets, steep hills, and history of Quebec City's Old Town
- Admire extraordinary views of the impressive Montmorency Falls
On arrival in Quebec City, visit sites like Place Royale, Old Quebec, Petit Champlain, Notre Dame Basilica, and the Quebec Citadel. Drive along Grande-Allle, stop at the Chateau Frontenac, and admire Quebec's oldest skyscraper. Enjoy leisure time to explore the city’s winding streets and Quebec City’s oldest public stairs, Escalier Casse-Cou. Ride the funicular built into the cliff which links Upper and Lower Quebec for magnificent views of the river and its surroundings.
Stop at the Plains of Abraham to see where the famous battle between French and English armies took place in 1759. Depart Quebec City’s Old Town for Montmorency Falls to enjoy extraordinary views of the impressive 274-foot (83-meter) high falls. Then, get back aboard the bus for your return trip to Montreal.
- Pickup and drop-off from selected hotels in downtown Montreal
- Round-trip transport by premium bus
- Driver/ guide
- Guided sightseeing tour of Quebec City
- Photo stop at Montmorency Falls
- Food and beverages
- Gratuity (optional)
Prepare for the activity
1001 Dorchester Square, Montreal, Quebec. This is located between Peel Street and Metcalfe Street. Look for the sliding glass doors opposite the park, indicated by the ? signage. Check-in at the ticket counter located within the Tourist Information Center. Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off is available from downtown Montreal, by prior arrangement and subject to availability. Contact the local partner at least 24 hours in advance to arrange this.Open in Google Maps ⟶