Montreal: Laurentian Mountains Day Trip with Cruise
Pickup includedAt accommodation in downtown Montreal, subject to availability and with at least 24 hours notice.
- Escape from the city for one day and uncover the beautiful backdrops of the Laurentian Mountains
- Discover the beautiful mountains and forests of southern Quebec
- Visit the quaint villages of St-Agathe-des-Monts and St-Sauveur
- Cruise around the picturesque Lac-des-Sables
- Enjoy free time to explore the sights and activities of Mont-Tremblant
Stop in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts and board a 50-minute scenic cruise of Lac des Sables. As you glide along the water, your guide will point out some historical sites and homes of famous personalities hidden amongst the trees. Next, travel to Saint-Sauveur for a photo stop in this charming village. Here you’ll also have time to visit the local shops, cafes, and historic buildings.
Enjoy a short stop in Saint-Adolphe-d'Howard to embrace the ambiance of the quaint village, Lac Joseph. At Mont-Tremblant, fall in love with the idyllic mountains and us your free time to have lunch, shop, or do an activity like riding the gondola to the highest peak. Your tour concludes with the return journey to Montreal and drop-off at your downtown hotel around 6:30 PM.
- Pickup and drop-off from downtown Montreal hotels
- Tour guide and driver
- Live bilingual commentary (English and French)
- Visit Saint-Sauveur, Saint-Adolphe d’Howard, Mont-Tremblant
- 50-minute scenic cruise of Lac des Sables
- Local taxes
- Food or drink
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
1001 Dorchester Square, Montreal, Quebec. This is located between Peel Street and Metcalfe Street. Look for the sliding glass doors opposite the park, indicated by the ? signage. Check-in at the ticket counter located within the Tourist Information Centre.Open in Google Maps ⟶