Tuscany: Full-Day Wine Tour with Tastings
Pickup includedPickup from Florence is 8:00AM, pickup from Siena, the Chianti Area, and south of Siena is between 8:30AM and 9:00AM.
- Visit three wineries and sample a variety of local wines
- Enjoy a wine-paired lunch in Montepulciano
- Discover the hilltop villages of Pienza and Montepulciano
- Sample over 12 great wines including Brunello, Riserva, and Nobile
Take a break from wine and continue on to Pienza. Referred to as the "pearl of Valdorcia", Pienza is known for pecorino cheese. You'll also visit the city center and take a scenic walk, with the opportunity to visit local boutiques for a quick cheese tastings at your disposal.
You'll later end your wine tour with a visit to the village of Montepulciano. There you will make your way underground to a wine cellar enjoy a delicious lunch consisting of typical Tuscan products,paired with Nobile di Montepulciano wines. Following your lunch, you'll return back to your accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full-day transportation services
- Wine tasting fees
- Bottled water
Prepare for the activity
• This is a shared tour with a maximum of 8 people