Buggiano: Handmade Pasta Making Class in 16th Century Villa
- Learn how to make authentic homemade pasta
- Enjoy your self-made meal on a scenic terrace
- Stick around after your meal and enjoy a cocktail as you look out over the Tuscan countryside
Appreciate the authentic beauty of the restoration efforts on the building that stayed true to the original and incorporated a loving eye to small details. Check out the newly-installed show kitchen in the limonaia connected to a lemon garden where you can take a small break.
After the class, head out to the scenic terrace of the villa and taste the fruits of your labor alongside a glass of local wine. Sit back, relax, and take in the breathtaking view over the hills of Montecatini.
- Professional guidance
- 1.5-hour cooking lesson
- Lunch of self-made pasta and 1 glass of wine
- German translator if necessary
- Further food and drinks (can be bought on site)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Ascending the hill coming from Borgo a Buggiano to Buggiano Castello, you will see a ramp on the left side of the street. After this there is a parking space for hotel guests. Should this one be full, you can proceed further and park at Sant’Elena. The entrance is a wooden door at the upper end of Via Umberto I (n.10), please ring the doorbell on the upper left. If you do not arrive by car, call supplier when you arrive at the parking lot for pickup or walk to the villa from the train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please advise of any allergies or intolerances