Best of Milan Tour with Skip-the-Line to Duomo & Last Supper
- Wait less, see more with Skip-the-Line access at Milan Duomo & ‘The Last Supper’
- Enjoy a 15-minute private viewing of ‘The Last Supper’, for just your group — guaranteed as part of the price
- Get a more intimate experience with this small group tour
- Discover iconic Milanese attractions alongside quieter spots like the artistic Brera district
Led by your local, English-speaking guide, you’ll visit some iconic sights and some off the beaten track. You’ll get to skip the line at Milan Duomo and experience this world-famous cathedral without waiting — unlike the city itself, which waited nearly 600 years for the incredible building to be completed.
The tour will pause again so you can admire the medieval Sforza Castle (from the outside only), before delving into the cobbled streets of the Brera district. This is the beating heart of Milan’s social and cultural life, as your guide will explain. You’ll hear about all the famous artists and thinkers that have called Brera home, as well as some more up-to-date recommendations of places to revisit later for a drink or a meal.
The climactic part of the tour is a viewing of Leonardo Da Vinci’s phenomenal mural, ‘The Last Supper’. Often imitated, never bettered, this masterpiece is carefully preserved, and only one group is allowed to view it at a time. This can make tickets a challenge to acquire, but yours are included in this package, along with special Skip-the-Line access — so you’re guaranteed your full 15 minutes with the fresco. Listen as your guide points out the details that earn ‘The Last Supper’ its place in the history books.
After just one day, you’ll find your relationship to Milan forever changed for the better.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Headsets with details of what you are seeing
- Excellent tours and information
- Entrance to Da Vinci's Last Supper at the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Exclusive reservations to view the Last Supper
- Entrance to the Milan Duomo (not the terraces)
- Visit to Sforza Castle (entrance not included)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is under the arches of the Mondadori shop (written inMONDADORI on the sign), which is on the right hand side of Piazza del Duomo when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral. Arriving by metro or tram: Piazza del Duomo is reachable by metro lines 1 (red) and 3 (yellow) and tram numbers 2, 3, 12, 19 and 27. The stop is “Duomo.” When exiting from the metro, the "via Torino" and "via Mazzini" exits are the closest to Mondadori, but any exit will lead you to the piazza itself where you will see the Cathedral. When facing the front (façade) of the Cathedral, the Mondadori shop will be under the arched walkway on the right. Arriving by taxi: Notify the driver to take you to Piazza del Duomo. Once in the piazza, face the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
• Visits to the interior of the Duomo are not possible on Sunday mornings and religious holidays; on these days, the tour will remain outside the Cathedral.
• The tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• It is the responsibility of visitors to arrive at the tour departure points.
• Knees and shoulders must be covered for entry to churches.
• The order in which the sites are visited may be reversed on certain dates in July. All sites will still be visited.
• No photography is permitted in the Duomo or at the Last Supper.
• The supplier cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours.