Best of Milan Walking Tour with Last Supper Tickets
- Skip the lines waiting to see The Last Supper, Leonardo da Vinci’s stunning masterpiece
- Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala as you take in its impressive façade on a guided Milan walking tour
- Walk along the roof of the Milan Duomo for close up views of its architectural marvels (until November 30, 2019)
The tour operator will provide pre-booked, all-inclusive skip-the-line tickets, so that you’ll enter the room with your guide, your group, and just one other small tour group, ensuring that you can make the most of your time with the masterpiece.
Next, you’ll embark on an in-depth walking tour of the city. Learn about the home of opera in Milan, the world-famous Teatro Alla Scala, as you take in its impressive façade.
The tour ends at the most impressive site of all, the jaw-dropping Milan Duomo. This masterpiece of Gothic architecture has enthralled centuries of visitors, and the roof is fascinating in itself. With special access tickets, you’ll have the opportunity to walk all the way around the roof on 3 different levels, learning about its construction as you go (until November 30, 2019).
You’ll see Milan at its best with an expert, English speaking guide who is passionate about the city. All tickets are inclusive so you don’t have to worry about hidden costs or hassles and can focus on discovering parts of this vibrant, beautiful city that most visitors never see.
- Pre-booked, skip-the-line tickets for The Last Supper
- Guided tour of Leonardo da Vinci’s Last Supper
- Pre-purchased tickets to Milan's Duomo (including rooftop)
- Milan walking tour
- Expert, English-speaking guide
- Ticket to Baptistery of S. Giovanni, underground Cathedral
- Rooftop at the Duomo, until November 30
- Hotel pick up/drop-off
- Rooftop at the Duomo, from December 1
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets in Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, at the right hand corner of the façade of the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (when facing the church). Directions: Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie is located just off Corso Magenta, where it intersects Via Bernardino Zenale. Via Fratelli Ruffini also leads directly to the piazza and ends right in front of the church. The 3 closest Metro stops to Santa Maria delle Grazie are Conciliazione, Cadorna FN, and Sant’Ambrogio. All 3 stops are within 10 minutes' walking distance of the church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• From December 1, 2019, this tour will no longer visit the rooftop at the Duomo and tour price will change
• The Last Supper is housed inside an active convent and all visitors entering must cover their knees and shoulders during their time inside
• The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the departure time. No refunds or re-bookings are provided for late arrivals or no-shows after the tour begins
• Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price