From Miami: Half-Day Trip to National Everglades Gator Park
- Ride an airboat through the heart of Everglades National Park as you spot all the amazing wildlife in their natural habitat
- Learn about the wildlife in the Everglades from your expert guides who will also point out best spots for photo opportunities
- See a spectacular wildlife show where you'll have the chance to see the alligators up close
- Enjoy a relaxed round trip journey by air conditioned bus from Miami to the Everglades and back
Once at the park, embark on an airboat tour. Sail through the canals where there will be plenty of photo ops to catch wildlife in their natural habitat. Experienced guides offer tips to ensure you spot alligators large and small, as well as soft-shelled turtles and birds you won’t find anywhere else.
After your airboat ride, enjoy a wildlife show. See alligators up close and learn how these reptiles, who were hunted close to extinction, made a dramatic recovery to be removed from the endangered species list. Cameras are allowed, so be sure to take plenty of photos to show and tell your friends about these intriguing prehistoric animals.
The time in the park will be approximately 2 hours before you begin your return journey back to Miami.
- Ticket to the Gator Park inside Everglades National Park
- 30-minute airboat ride
- Wildlife show
- Round-trip transportation from Miami
- Bottle of water
- 3.00 Everglades National Park entrance fee for adults under 65
- Food and drinks inside the park
Prepare for the activity
The bus departs from Soundscape Park at 10:00 AM and from the Torch of Friendship at 10:30 AM. Representatives from the local partner's office will be there to check you in and help board the bus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes