The Ghosts of Williamstown: 2-Hour Walking Ghost Tour
- Explore the historic seaport of Williamstown & the eerie stories that haunt it
- Visit Victoria's oldest morgue and an opium den used in the Miss Fisher series
- Discover the last remaining operation time ball tower in the entire world
Begin your evening at the Hobsons Bay Visitor Information Centre in historic Nelson Place, Williamstown, and meander through the hidden alleyways accompanied by your local guide as you try to feel the spirits and ghosts that make this district so notorious once upon a time.
Visit Victoria's oldest morgue, where the ghosts of children and young men still linger, and step into the opium den used in the Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries Series for a taste of 19th-century decadence. Next, make your way to the one remaining operational time ball tower in the entire world and meet the spirits who protect it.
Tours run every Friday and Saturday evening.
- 2-hour costumed ghost tour
- Costumed ghost host
- Access to buildings not open to the public
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from the Visitor Information Centre, Cnr Symer Street and Nelson Place, Williamstown 3016. Closest train station is Williamstown Station, a 25-minute journey from Melbourne. Williamstown Station is a 10-minute walk from the starting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
The tour is wheelchair accessible.
Please wear flat, comfortable walking shoes and warm, waterproof clothing for cold/wet nights.