Mornington Peninsula Tour Full-Day from Melbourne
Pickup includedYou must contact the local partner directly to arrange and confirm pickup, this information will not be supplied on your voucher.
- Visit the seaside towns of Portsea and Sorrento
- Experience breathtaking views of the bay from the lookout in Arthur's Seat
- Explore famous strawberry fields (November to Mar)
- Taste wine from one of Victoria's prestigious wineries
Start your tour with a hotel pickup and leave Melbourne behind as you travel to the tip of the Peninsula to visit the seaside town of Portsea. See its famous colored swimming boxes and get a photo, marvel at the mansions of millionaires walk and learn the history of the peninsula before visiting the London Bridge Rock formation and watching the surf on the Ocean Side of the bay.
Enjoy lunch at a local farm gate and whilst taking in the inspirational views, sip on some Australian red & white wines.
In the summer months, visit the Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm, where you can stroll the grounds and choose to fill a basket to bursting with sun-ripened fruit for a small fee. During the colder months, indulge in some wine tasting at a prestigious Mornington Peninsula winery.
Marvel at the spectacular panoramic views from the Gondola as you descend down the mountain before heading back to Melbourne. The perfect end to the day.
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi throughout your journey
- All park entrance fees
- Gourmet tapas lunch
- Wine Tasting
- Friendly & informative tour guide
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour transportation is a small air-conditioned vehicle, and only small carry-on bags are allowed (maximum 5 kg/11 lbs)
• Due to the type of transportation, this tour is not wheelchair accessible
• Audio translation is available in multiple languages