Ho Chi Minh: Mekong Delta Discovery Tour
- Discover popular destinations in Ho Chi Minh City, the biggest and busiest city in Vietnam
- Explore the Mekong Delta and learn about Southern Vietnamese culture
- Enjoy seasonal fruit and honey tea to the sound of traditional folk music
You'll then proceed to Tortoise Islet where you will have lunch in the orchard garden. A boat ride to An Khanh will follow, where you can enjoy cruising on a hand-rowed sampan under the shadow of the water coconut trees along natural canals. Following that, enjoy seasonal fruit with honey tea whilst listening to the sound of Southern Vietnamese folk music as performed by locals.
You will then take a special cruise along the Mekong River throughout which you will see quaint fish markets, stroll around orchard gardens, and enjoy some tropical fruit on an island. You'll also get to learn more about the processes of making coconut candy and collecting honey, and experience more traditional folk music.
Towards the end of your tour, visit a family business which epitomizes the idyllic rural lifestyle and taste delicious coconut candy whilst observing the local pastoral life. Finally, board your bus and return to Ho Chi Minh City.
- English-speaking guide
- Guided Mekong Delta tour
- Mineral water
- Honey tea
- Boat trip fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Food and drinks during the Ho Chi Minh City tour
- Travel insurance
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes