Private Cai Be Floating Market Tour
Pickup includedYou will be picked up at your hotel
- Enjoy an apple mangrove canal boat trip
- Join in the preparation of a traditional meal
- Visit local workshops and admire various traditional handicrafts
- Explore peaceful village roads by bicycle
Your tour guide will pick you up at 8:00 AM at your accommodation for an approximately 2-hour drive from Saigon. Visit the typical local wet market and take a boat to a floating market, originally a spontaneous market built by locals due to necessity. After that, explore the Tan Phong islet, which is known as a green pearl land in the middle of Tien river, and traditional workshops. Learn how locals made coconut candy, crispy rice popcorn, rice paper, and see a working honey bee farm. Walk through orchard gardens to the beautiful lotus tea house to enjoy authentic South West folk music.
Next, relax on a rowing boat and go through the apple mangrove canal for the typical peaceful landscape of Mekong Delta to learn even more about local Vietnamese lifestyle.
Finally, enjoy the precious moments biking through car-free village roads with tropical fruits and bonsai gardens on either side. As well, you are invited to visit handicraft workshops on the biking road to learn more about the authentic Mekong atmosphere.
- Hotel pickup
- Lunch and a snack of local tropical fruits
- Transportation by a high quality, air-conditioned car
- Private boat and rowing boat trip in the Mekong Delta
- Bicycle, if this option is selected
- Friendly English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees on tour
- Food and drinks not previously mentioned
- Personal expenses