Medulin: Cruise to Kamenjak with Lunch
- Admire the panoramic views of Medulin bay and its archipelago
- Dive into an magical underwater cave on the southernmost point of Istria
- Enjoy delicious grilled lunch on the boat and relax while watching the waves
- Go swimming in the refreshing waters of the Adriatic Sea during a stop on a private island
Cruise for 1 hour until reaching the southernmost point of Istria, the Cape Kamenjak Nature Park. See stunning cliffs, and admire diverse wildlife and breathtaking nature. Dive into and explore one of the underwater caves, accompanied by a crew member for your safety.
After discovering the underwater world of Cape Kamenjak, continue to the Porer Lighthouse, a picturesque lighthouse on a small island built during the Austro-Hungarian Empire in 1846. Next, stop for lunch and savor your meal aboard the boat. Choose between a delicious meat or fish dish, depending on your preference.
Once you've eaten, head to the island of Ceja to enjoy two hours of sunbathing and swimming in the Adriatic Sea. Soak up the last rays of Croatian sun before heading back to the point of departure. On Ceja, you can also find a restaurant and a cafe bar, should you feel like another snack or some coffee and drinks.
- Welcome drinks
- Drinks for 45 minutes during lunch (wine, Fanta, cola, or water)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Drinks (apart from during lunch)
Prepare for the activity
The boat is called Sandra and is the only red and yellow boat at the harbor in Medulin (No. 32/33). The local partner's team will be waiting for you in front of the boat, under a red umbrella. If you are unable to find the local partner's team, please call them to help you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please bring your swimming suit and/or snorkeling gear
• Please arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure