From Marseille: Shared Shore Excursion to Aix-en-Provence
- Explore the rich architectural town of Aix-en-Provence
- Walk under the plane trees of the Cours Mirabeau
- Go to a local market to discover the Provencal produce
- Enjoy an optional visit to Cezanne's studio
Visit Place d’Albertas and see the fountain whose basin was made by local students. See the Four Dolphins Fountain, an impressive sculpture created in 1667. Other sights in the vibrant city are the City Hall and the Cathedral Saint Sauveur, which features 12th-century buildings offering insight into Aix-en-Provence's unique heritage. The old town is packed with shops, architectural and religious sites, bustling squares and refreshing fountains. Take a stroll through one of the numerous markets taking place everyday in the center of the city.
Aix is also the birthplace of the painter Paul Cézanne. Don't miss the opportunity to visit the Cézanne's studio that was built from his own plans and where time seems to stand still (entrance ticket not included).
- Transportation by air-conditioned minibus
- Entrance ticket to Cézanne workshop
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
The pick-up time may change according to the arrival time of the cruise ship.
Please note that this tour is only open to cruise ship passengers.