From Hoi An: Marble Mountain and Sculpture Village Tour
Pickup includedHotel located centrally in Hoi An (without alley access, not in pedestrian area)
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain to discover caves, grottos and a Buddhist pagoda
- Visit the stone village to watch skilled sculptors create marble products
- Admire wonderful natural vistas from the mountain
Marble Mountain is a spectacular and beautiful sight, complete with stone steps carved into the mountain which lead to a Buddhist pagoda. You can also discover stunning caves and enjoy the endless views from the top of the mountain.
Upon arrival at the mountain, you can climb up stone stairs to visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic vista. After the mountain excursion, your trip continues and takes you to visit the stone village where skilled local sculptors create many marble products. At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your nearby accommodation at 5:30 PM.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance fees
- Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses such as shopping, telephone calls and beverages