From Manchester: York, Cathedral & Vikings Day Trip by Train
- Marvel at the recreated Viking settlement at the Jorvik Viking Centre
- Admire the world-famous York Minster, one of the finest medieval buildings in Europe
- Visit Shambles, one of the world's oldest shopping streets
- Explore York with the York Pass, including entrance to more than 30 of the city's top attractions
Upon arrival, use your York Sightseeing Pass to begin discovering the city's incredible history. You are free to spend the day as you wish on this self-guided tour. Visit the stunning York Minster or explore Viking history at the Jorvik Viking Centre.
Climb to the top of Clifford's Tower, the last remnant of York Castle, or test your nerve at the York Dungeon. Explore the Castle Museum and wander the streets of this well-preserved medieval city. Check out any of sights and attractions included in the York Pass, then return to Manchester by train after an incredible day out.
- Meet and greet
- Return train ticket from Manchester to York
- York Sightseeing Pass
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Live tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local partner's representative at The Mill Bar and Kitchen, located inside Piccadilly Train Station on the mezzanine level (above Boots chemist). Take the stairs or lift next to Burger King. The representative will be wearing a yellow t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A representative will meet you at Manchester Piccadilly station and provide you with all the information you need, including an itinerary