Malmö: See Malmö in 30 Minutes
- See the highlights of the city in a timely manner
- Enjoy a relaxing, comprehensive and informative tour
- Sit back and relax without the hassle of manoeuvring through traffic
See the Malmö Live Concert Hall, a cultural center with conference facilities, hotels, and restaurants as well as Malmö University, the largest institute of learning in Sweden. Learn about the tallest building in Scandinavia, an old fishing village where you can buy your seafood fresh from the ocean, and the oldest preserved renaissance castle in the Nordic region.
The city library opened in 1905, offers over 3,096 books and periodicals, and is now the city's most popular library. See the St. Petri Church, the oldest church in Malmö and the oldest preserved brick building before concluding your tour.
- 30-minute tour by car
- 2 chosen photo stops: Turning Torso and Malmöhus
- Audio guide
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Smartphone for audio guide
- Headphones for audio guide
Prepare for the activity
4 minutes away from Central Station on foot. You walk in a western direction towards Malmö Live. Turn right next to Malmö Live, Västra Station & Malmö University. Follow a straight line from the Central Station until you reach a small brick house called "Stinshuset".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes