Mallorca: Morning Shopping Tour
- Discover family-owned shops that sell handcrafted local goods
- Shop for authentic Mallorcan pearls, wicker products and lovely pottery
- Enjoy a much-loved local sandwich, known as a llonguet
Stop to see the varieties of traditional baskets and other wicker products made locally. Walk along the narrow streets to a footwear store to learn about local shoe varieites.
Visit a pottery shop where you'll discover items made at a factory that has been run by the same family for 5 generations.
Stop at one of the oldest bakeries in town to taste the famous llonguet, the Mallorcan sandwich made with sobrassada or cheese.
- Local English-speaking guide
- A typical Mallorca snack (such as a llonguet)
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• You will be in a small group, with a maximum of 9 people
• Vegetarians and some other dietary requirements can be accommodated. Please notify the local tour operator in advance
• This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the child rate
• Children under the age of 6 years are allowed to join the tour free of charge. Please inform the local tour operator at the time of booking if you are bringing a child under 6 years
• The itinerary is subject to change. As most of the shops visited are small, family-owned businesses, they sometimes unexpectedly close or alter their hours for the day. In such a case, other nearby shops or attractions will be visitied that keep with the theme and essence of the tour