Mallorca: Guided Tour of Palma
- Discover the sights of Palma and immerse yourself in the colorful history of the city, which began as early as 122 BC
- Follow your guide to impressive relics of other ages and admire historical monuments and magnificent buildings
- See the beautiful Almudaina Palace as well as the Royal Gardens and visit the fascinating Cathedral of Palma
Immerse yourself in the colorful history of the city of Palma and learn all about the steady development of the city to an important center in the Mediterranean. Get a deep insight into the soul of this city in an amusing and interesting way.
During the tour, you will discover the imposing relics of the different architectural styles, which are reflected in the striking buildings of the city. Admire the fascinating Gothic cathedral, take a look at the Baroque town hall and discover the classic Renaissance elements at the noble palaces.
You can also enjoy a small refreshment in a picturesque café, where you can taste pastries typical of Mallorca.
- Guided tour with an expert
- Entry to the cathedral
- Refreshment in a traditional café: try an ensaimada with coffee or a soft drink.
- Other meals
- Other tickets
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located at Avinguda d'Antoni Maura 22. It is at the corner of Carrer de Vallseca, near the restaurant "Lennox The Pup ". The Avinguda d'Antoni Maura is an extension of the Passeig Del Born going towards the direction of the sea, below the Almudaina Palace. In the immediate vicinity is the stop for lines 15 and 25 (Placa Reina) and the parking lot: Parc de la Mar. Satellite navigation users: please be sure to enter the correct street, which is in the center. There is a street with the same name in the suburbs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags