Palma: Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
- Discover the highlights of Palma and take a culinary tour through the local tapas bars
- Enjoy tasty pinchos and discover the mighty Royal Palace of La Almudaina, La Lonja and the Consolat de Mar
- Sample gourmet tapas of many types and immerse yourself in the Spanish way of life
Begin your tour at the imposing Palma Cathedral and learn all about this icon of the city. Then follow your guide through the city to see the Almudaina Palace, La Lonja and the Consolat de Mar, the governmental seat of the Balearics. Sample 3 delicious pinchos at the local bars in the old town to regain your strength, then continue on your way.
Visit the historic Es Baluard Fortress then stroll the beautiful Passeig del Born to the Plaça Mercat and the Grand Hotel. Stop into a typical tapas bar and taste a selection of warm tapas; then head to the historic town hall and the Neo-Gothic Consell Insular before indulging in a few sweet treats at the third and final bar.
- Guided tour
- 3 pinchos at the first bar
- Selection of warm tapas (at least 5 varieties) in the second bar
- Dessert selection (at least 3 different desserts) at the third bar
- Drinks to be consumed with the food
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Avinguda d’Antoni Maura 22, on the corner with Carrer de Vallseca and in front of the entrance to the Restaurant Lennox the Pup. In the immediate vicinity is stops for lines 15 and 25 (Placa Reina) and the parking garage Parc de la Mar.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags