Caminito Del Rey and Gastronomic Tour
- Enjoy the stunning views
- Taste local products
- Live the local experience
The group will be divided in two, each group with a guide, one group will watch the oil extraction process, the other group will learn about the collection process and the recycling of the waste. At the end of the visit the groups will go to the brewery and the cheese factory where you will have a chat about the various processes. The visit of the brewery and the cheese factories will end with a small tasting of its products.
After the Almazara visit, head towards the stunning Caminito del Rey. Entrance is at 4:00 PM. The visit is a guided excursion and your local guide will be with you all the way. At the end of the excursion you will be brought back to the Costa del Sol.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small tasting
- Local guide
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Not recommended for those with reduced mobility
• Please wear walking shoes: no flip-flops or sandals
• You are advised to take water
• It is strongly recommended that you take a picnic for your free lunch time