Madrid: Guided 2-Hour City Walk
- Learn the historic highlights of Madrid's city center
- Take a dynamic and entertaining walking tour in German
- Rely on your audio headset for perfect comprehension throughout the tour
Throughout the tour, your guide uses an audio system so that you can hear their narration perfectly. This tour sees you walking instead of standing still, which makes the tour both dynamic and entertaining. As you travel your guide tells you interesting information about Madrid, as you travel down smaller side streets and experience the Madrid of the Madrilenians - not just the touristic parts.
The tour finally ends in the literature district, where your guide gladly assists you with questions or recommendations for the remainder of your stay in the city.
- Dynamic and experienced tour guide
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point will be at the "Equestrian Statue of Carlos III" in the middle of Plaza de la Puerta del Sol. Your guide will be holding a black umbrella with the "Panoramad" logo and the description "Touren auf Deutsch".Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility or those not comfortable walking for 2 hours
• If so desired, you can bring your own headphones (with cable connection, not blue-tooth)