Los Angeles: Movie Stars' Homes Tour
Pickup optionalPick-up from northern and central Los Angeles, Burbank, and Hollywood.
- See gorgeous homes of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez, Orlando Bloom, Courtney Cox, Katy Perry and more
- Pass the former houses of stars like Michael Jackson, Ozzy Osborne, Richard Gere, and the Jonas Brothers
- Discover the 30,000 sq ft Bel-Air mansion Beyonce and Jay-Z reportedly paid almost $90,000,000 for in 2017
- Take photos of the Hollywood Sign and the Los Angeles Basin from scenic hilltop viewpoints
- Cruise through tree-lined Beverly Hills and Bel-Air
From the Chinese Theatre, you’ll head into the hills along Mulholland Drive, a road frequented by some of Hollywood’s richest and most famous personalities. Your guide will point out the more notable villas, from homes owned by the likes of Katy Perry and Michael Jackson to Nicolas Cage and Orlando Bloom. From the top of the hill, you’ll have a breathtaking photo stops looking down into Los Angeles and across to the Hollywood sign before making your way down Laurel Canyon Drive, former home to music greats like Joni Mitchell, The Eagles, and Jim Morrison.
As the tour continues through the hyper-affluent streets of Beverly Hills and exclusive Bel-Air, you’ll pass by the massive, 30,000 sq ft mansion purchased by Jay-Z and Beyonce in 2017 for a whopping $90,000,000, the infamous rental home trashed by Justin Bieber and Meek Mill in 2015, and the police station famously favored by rapper Chris Brown. After that, it's back to Hollywood via the Sunset Strip and the myriad of restaurants, bars, and comedy clubs that call the place home.
- Knowledgeable guide
- Hotel pick-up
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
1736 N Orange Dr, Los Angeles, CA 90028 (Western Entrance to Chinese Theater) - Tours meet at the roundabout parking area on the western side of the Chinese Theater. From Hollywood Blvd, walk one block west to Orange Dr, head north 400 feet to the first right, tours check in at the top of the steps by the office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card