Brisbane City Highlights: The Heart and Soul of Queensland
Product ID: 228661
The perfect introduction to Brisbane: this magnificent tour showcases the highlights of Queensland’s capital city. Visit famous iconic landmarks and take in spectacular views on a day tour. See historically-listed bridges and buildings.
About this ticket
Duration: 6 hours
Starting time 9:30 AM
Skip the ticket line
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Host or greeter
Pickup includedPickup is available from Brisbane hotels and Brisbane airport.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
- Enjoy panoramic views from Kangaroo Point
- Discover Brisbane’s iconic landmarks
- View the historic buildings of Queensland’s capital city
- See the iconic Fortitude Valley and Chinatown
- Visit Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Spend a day exploring the heart of Brisbane. View the historic buildings of Queensland’s capital city, discover the atmosphere of the South Bank Parklands, enjoy panoramic views from the Kangaroo Lookout and even take a photo with koala bear at the Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary. Fall in love with Australia’s fastest growing city’s relaxed lifestyle, unsurpassed weather, and access to an amazing array of “Australian experiences”. Check out the quaint Chinatown and visit trendy shops at Fortitude Valley.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (where possible)
What’s Not Included
- Any purchases
Not suitable for
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users