London Essentials: 3.5-Hour Bike Tour
- Cycle through the Royal parks
- See some of the worlds most beautiful buildings
- Learn interesting facts and listen to some great stories
- Enjoy a great outdoor experience for everyone
- Experience the expertise of personal local guides with a great knowledge
From here, you head downhill on Constitution Hill along the Green park, (the route where Queen Victoria had three assassination attempts on her life) to visit the official residence of the Royal family, Buckingham Palace. Maybe you will be invited in for a cup of tea?
Your next stop is Trafalgar Square, right in the heart of London. Find out what happened to Lord Nelson in Trafalgar and all the pigeons that once lived here? Then it is time for 250 meters by foot down to Whitehall, the political center of England.
Next up, take some selfies at Big Ben before you go back through the Royal parks to the meeting point which is also the end of the line. But please don´t rush off without challenging your guide with any questions you may have about museums, markets, shopping, sport or other ways to enjoy this fantastic city.
- Tour leader
- 16 gear hybrid bike
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Please have a look at the weather forecast, bring a snack and a bottle of water
• All participants are responsible for their own safety when joining the bike tours
• Please make sure you are at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before takeoff at 02:00PM