Heathrow Airport to London City Center: Shared Transfer
- Take the worry out of your arrival at London Heathrow Airport
- Avoid the hassle of public transport and the expense of private taxis
- Benefit from a 24-hour freephone helpline in the event of delays
Available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, the service will enable you to arrive safely arrive at your destination without the inconvenience of the public transportation network or the expense of a last-minute taxi ride.
Benefit from a meet and greet from your driver at the arrivals information desk. They will be holding a sign board with your name on it for ease of contact. Relax in the knowledge that there is a 24-hour freephone helpline number should you need to report any delays.
Then, sit back and relax in safety with your luggage in tow. Travel by PCO-licensed vehicle driven by a licensed, suited and professional driver.
- Allowance of 1 item of hold (check-in) luggage and 1 carry-on bag
- Drop-off at a location inside blue area (please see gallery for map)
Prepare for the activity
Meet your driver in the Arrivals Hall at Heathrow Airport. They will be waiting at the barrier after customs holding a "City Transfers UK" sign with your name on it for ease of identification.Open in Google Maps ⟶