Royal London Tour with Changing of the Guard Ceremony
- Tour the spectacular royal sights of London
- Admire the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- See Parliament Square, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey
- Relax in 1st-class luxury motor coach
Begin the day with a panoramic drive around Parliament Square, and admire the stunning Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton got married. Pay a visit to the Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial, and then continue the tour to St. James's Park.
Stop before the beautiful Buckingham Palace to marvel at the colorful ceremony of the Changing of the Guard, backed by an impressive military band. End the fascinating tour in the lovely Trafalgar Square at around noon, at which point your guide will be happy to give suggestions for lunch and assistance with transportation back to your hotel.
- Professional tour guide
- Transport in a 1st-class luxury bus
- Personal headset