Private Brighton & Arundel Castle or Petworth House Day Tour
- Explore the Pavilion, Pier and Lanes of Brighton
- Visit the Capability Brown gardens of Petworth
- Take a stroll around Arundel Castle
You will be picked up from your central London hotel and driven in style through the Sussex countryside south of London. Your chauffeur will give you a panoramic tour, stopping at the sites you most want to see.
First you will travel to the lively seaside resort of Brighton, best known for its ornate Royal Pavilion, designed by John Nash in the style of as a mystical pleasure dome of the Kubla Khan. You will also have time to wander the energetic town’s beautiful Lanes, tiny shopping streets crammed with cafés, antique stores and boutiques.
Next, visit Arundel Castle. The former home of the Duke of Norfolk for over 700 years it has magnificent grounds overlooking the River Arun. Alternatively go to Petworth House, the stately home of the Duke of Somerset and rebuilt around 1690. Petworth houses one of the finest collections of paintings in England, as well as boasting gardens and a deer park landscaped by Capability Brown.
Wander the antique stores of the village of Petworth before you return to London for your hotel drop-off.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your chosen central London location
- Chauffeur driven limousine
- Entrance fee to specific attractions.
Prepare for the activity
This tour can operate with a pick-up point anywhere within central London covering hotels and private residences. The tour will take you to Brighton, Arundel and Petworth and then drop you back at the door of your hotel or private address within central London.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Child policy: Applies to 6-16 years (under 6 free of charge when accompanied by an adult)
• Pass includes admission to Arundel Castle & Petworth House
• Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. It’s important to advise children’s ages when making a booking if clients require a baby capsule/special seating
• Baby capsules/special seating must be placed on request and will be charged an additional GBP 10 per transfer; payable directly to driver on day of transfer. If clients provide their own baby capsule/special seating, no additional charge will apply
• Please note, a seasonal supplement charge of 50% applies to tours booked for the following dates: December 25 - 26 and January 01
• A blue badge guide can be added at an extra cost