London: Thames Rockets Private Speedboat Experience
- Enjoy a private 50-minute Thames Rockets speed boat experience
- Admire views of the city from the water
- Depart from the world-famous London Eye
- Hold on tight for an adrenaline-filled ride
First you will be given a full safety briefing and a life jacket, before stepping on board the high-speed vessel from The London Eye pier. Then, feel the wind on your face and the sun on your skin as you travel along the River Thames in central London.
Your guide will lead you and your crew, keeping the banter flowing and offering teasers, facts and tales along the way. Let that carefree feeling of singing along at the top of your voice come flooding back, with the trademark onboard sing-a-long medley.
For the first time ever small groups can take to the river Thames on a private speedboat ride without the exclusive price tag. The vessel, skipper, guide, and sound system are all yours.
- Use of life jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Tour starts from Boarding Gate 1, Waterloo Millennium London Eye Pier (directly underneath the London Eye). Please check in 15 minutes before the activity starting time. Your crew will be in a red Thames Rockets branded uniform.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• A vessel may only be privately chartered by persons aged 18 years or over.
• Child:adult ratio required is as follows: under 6 years - 3 adults needed, 7-12 years old - 2 adults needed, 12 years or older - 1 adult needed.
From £475 £332.50 Per group up to 12