London's Top Sights: Walking Tour with Fun Local Guide
- Listen to your local guide's fun facts and stories about London's top destinations
- Experience over 30 of London's best sights in one day
- View London Bridge, the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace from up close
- See the Queen's Horse Guard at Horse Guard Parade
After witnessing this impressive traditional ritual, where the New Guard exchanges duties with the Old Guard, head to Westminster. Sights you'll see along the way include Downing Street, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. The walk will be timed so that you get to hear Big Ben's globally recognizable chimes.
Then, head to the London Bridge area, where you'll see Shakespeare’s Globe Theater, the Shard, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and the Tower of London.
What makes this tour unique is the expertise and enthusiasm of your guide, who has lived in the center of London for over 20 years (right next to the Tower of London). He is passionate about—and fascinated by—the history and architecture of the city. He is proud to live here and really enjoys showing off the city to visitors.
Lots of interaction on this walking excursion will make it a lot more interesting than your average London tour! Your guide has read countless books and attended many talks on London, so they will have many great stories to share.
- Local guide
- Guided tour of London's best landmarks and sights
- Lunch or drinks
- Transport. Please bring an Oyster card / 1 day travel pass with you
Prepare for the activity
Green Park Underground station exit. Ritz Hotel side. Meet underneath the Ritz sign next to two red phone boxes. The guides will be wearing London Top Sight Tour T Shirts / Hoodies.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Bring snacks to nibble and drinks to sip while you walk!