London: Harry Potter Movie Private Taxi Tour
Pickup optionalYour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Central London. Please be ready and waiting at least 5 minutes before your start time. You will be provided with the name and cell phone number of your guide. Your guide will text you when they have arrived.
- Peep round the corner at the Ministry of Magic just as Ron did
- See the movie shooting location for Gringots Bank
- Admire the sights and sounds of London
- Learn more about the city from a local guide
Spot the location for the entry to the Ministry of Magic, the shooting location for Gringotts Bank, and 12 Grimmauld Place, the Black family residence. Enjoy a photo stop at Diagon Alley, which is a highlight on the tour.
In addition, you will learn more about London's fascinating from your expert local guide. As you ride around the city, you will see iconic London landmarks, and hear many anecdotes and stories from your guide. Your guide will give you plenty of local tips on what else to see during your stay in Britain's capital.
- Pickup and drop-off at central London hotels
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Local taxi tour guide, an expert on London history
- Food and drinks
- Admission fees
Prepare for the activity
For guests who are not staying in London but require to be picked up from a central London pick up point, please meet your guide at Embankment Station. Use the Villiers St exit and wait by the flower stall. Your guide will be there to meet you. Your guide will have a name board. Please be at this meeting point 10 minutes before the start of your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Storage room for baby carriages
• Suitable for groups with different mobility levels
• If you are staying outside of London, meet your guide a central meeting point upon your arrival to the city