London Dungeon Entrance Tickets
- Be amazed by 9 interactive shows involving 20 live actors
- Take 2 thrilling underground rides
- Immerse yourself in 360-degree sets with gripping storytelling
- Discover over 1000 years of grizzly history in the city
- Relax with a free drink in the Dungeon Tavern at the end of the tour
Brave the Tyrant boat ride as you journey down the Thames in the dark to meet your fate. Step inside Sweeney Todd’s infamous barber shop on Fleet Street and let him give your life a short back and sides. Then tread cautiously through the streets of Whitechapel, as Jack the Ripper could be lurking just around the corner.
End your visit being sentenced for your crimes and sent to Newgate Prison Ride to Doom. On the off chance you survive all of that, round off your journey with a visit to the Dungeon Tavern; hear the latest gossip and share a drink with the locals.
- Entrance ticket to The London Dungeon
- Same Day or Advance booking (depending on option chosen)
- Fast Track entry (if option chosen)
Prepare for the activity
• You will need to scan your e-ticket at the entrance before the start of your tour
• Infants aged 3 years and under ride free, but must still reserve a ticket.
• The minimum height for the boat ride is 1 meter. Guests under 1.2 meter must be accompanied by a guardian or adult on the boat ride. The minimum height for the drop ride is 1.4 meter.
• Children under the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over
• Disabled guests pay the standard price and their carer enters free of charge
• The attraction is wheelchair-accessible, however the London Dungeon can only admit wheelchairs and users with combined weight of maximum 300kg. Wheelchairs must not be wider than 27 inches and be able to navigate tight angles and uneven flooring. There is a maximum of 1 wheelchair user per tour.