London: Bus Tour and Thames River Cruise
- See the best of London in less than 2 hours
- Take a river cruise down the Thames
- Head past St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, and more
- Listen to the accompanying audio commentary
Listen to the accompanying live commentary and hear the history of the top attractions of the British capital. Enjoy the fresh air of the open-top deck, or take shelter if the famous British weather doesn’t hold up.
Finish the day with a 20-minute cruise down the River Thames. Get another viewpoint of London from the perspective of its famous river.
- 90-minute London bus tour
- 20-minute Thames river cruise
- Audio-commentary available in 11 languages with free individual headphones
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
The tour departs from Coventry Street, in front of Bubba Gump Shrimp (W1D 7DH). Bus tour departures are subject to availability. Departures available are as follows: Mon to Thu; 12 PM, 1 PM , 2 PM and 3 PM. Fri to Sun; 12.30 PM, 1.30 PM, 2.30 PM and 3.30 PM. The River Cruise is operated by CITY CRUISES. Start the river cruise at either Westminster or Tower Pier. Seats are allocated and on a first-come first-served basis.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Children under 5 travel free and must sit on a parent/guardian’s lap