London: British Royalty Walking Tour
- See Buckingham Palace
- Walk the same streets and paths where the British Monarchy have walked for 1000 years
- Enjoy a relaxing walking tour and take in the best of London's top sights
- Watch the world-famous Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Meet at Green Park Underground station and walk through Green Park, one of three Royal Parks in the area, to Buckingham Palace. On selected days you can watch the world famous changing of the guard, a century-old tradition displaying pomp and glory. Walk up the Royal Mall and pass two more Royal Residences, Clarence House and St James Palace.
At the top of the Royal Mall, arrive at Admiralty Arch and Trafalgar Square. Lord Nelson, one of the most famous Royal Navy Admirals in British history sits here. He was a firm favorite of the King and Queen during his time.Walk down Whitehall, past Downing Street, to Westminster Palace, to see the seat of British Democracy that was always at odds with the British Royal Family.
- Walking tour of the top royal sights in London
- Snacks & drinks
Prepare for the activity
To meet your guide, please take the Jubilee or Piccadilly underground line to Green Park station and head outside, staying on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is. There, you will see a Ritz sign next to two red telephone boxes. This is your meeting location. You could also take a taxi or walk to this location.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• During the off-season (September-June), the Guard Change takes place only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday