Afternoon Tea at the British Museum
- Enjoy afternoon tea at the British Museum
- Choose from a selection of organic loose leaf and flowering teas
- Savor traditional scones with clotted cream and jam, and add an optional glass of Prosecco
Choose from a selection of organic loose leaf teas and delicate flowering teas, such as Rising Flower or Jasmine Fairies. Feast from a selection of traditional delicacies, starting with finger sandwiches before tucking into handmade pastries, cakes and scones with clotted cream and jam.
Make your afternoon tea experience extra special and add a glass of sparkling Prosecco. Relax in an oasis of calm in the center of Bloomsbury and become part of a great tradition.
- Afternoon tea at the British Museum
- Gratuities (optional)
- Additional food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• The maximum number of people per booking is six. If you would like to book for more than six people you will have to make another booking under a different name