Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover, and Greenwich
- Take a private guided tour of Leeds Castle before the castle opens to the public
- See the white cliffs of Dover
- Visit Canterbury and explore its famous Cathedral
- Go on a walking tour of Greenwich
- See the sights of London on a Thames River cruise
Begin with a private viewing prior to the castle opening to the public. Explore the chapel, galleries, courtyards, and the banqueting hall. Afterwards, you’ll see the grounds that are home to wildfowl, black swans, and birds in the aviary.
Next on your full-day tour is a scenic drive along the old coastal road to the famous white cliffs of Dover. Admire the historic port and its magnificent 12th-century castle. On a clear day there are views of France across the English Channel.
After your Dover visit, experience the ancient city of Canterbury, the center of Christian worship for almost 1,700 years. Tour its greatest treasure, the Canterbury Cathedral, probably best known as the site of the brutal murder of Thomas Becket in 1170. After touring the cathedral you’ll have free time to explore Canterbury.
Take a walking tour through Greenwich, which boasts exquisite parks and gardens. See the famous Cutty Sark, the fastest sailing ship of its time.
As evening approaches, you’ll enjoy an exclusive Thames River cruise. Cruise back to the center of London, sailing past historic sites, including the Tower of London, Big Ben, and the Houses of Parliament.
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Professional guide
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames River cruise
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• From 12-16 September 2020 customers visit Festival of Flowers at Leeds Castle