London Grand Tour in Spanish
- Enjoy a panoramic coach tour through all the central districts of London
- Tour the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels
- Take a 30-minute cruise along the River Thames
Stop for photos at the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Big Ben. Continue to Buckingham Palace and see the changing of the guard.
After lunch (additional cost), explore the oldest part of London, known as the Square Mile. Head to the Tower of London and see the Crown Jewels, Beefeater Guards, and the legendary ravens.
Finish with a short cruise on the River Thames. See London Bridge, William Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, Millennium Bridge, Waterloo Bridge, St. Paul's Cathedral, the London Eye, and more.
- Admission to the Tower of London and Crown Jewels
- Transportation by coach and boat
- Blue badge London guide exclusively in Spanish