From London: Bombay Sapphire Gin & Winchester Tour
- Visit Laverstoke Distillery, home of one of the world's most popular gins, Bombay Sapphire
- Explore Winchester, an ancient city with charm galore
- Take in the quaint atmosphere at the riverside town of Runnymede
After you’ve explored the picturesque town, it’s time to head for the boozy destination of the day – Laverstoke Mill, where one of the world’s most popular gins, Bombay Sapphire, is distilled. But it’s not just the booze that’s brilliant at the Laverstoke Mill; the exhibition and Victorian architecture are as interesting as they are beautiful.
Once you’ve had enough gin for the day, it’s time to head home. The tour makes a short stop for refreshments at the quaint riverside town of Runnymede, before arriving back in London in the evening.
- Transportation in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour, with a maximum of 16 guests
- Entry fees
- Meals and refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Stand 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit, or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• You're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag for onboard personal items.