Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds, & Avebury Small Group Tour
Pickup optionalPlease ensure you are ready at your collection point at least 10 minutes prior to your agreed departure time.
- Travel by executive mini-coach in a small group of no more than 16 people to visit Bath, Stonehenge, and more
- Explore Stonehenge and stop at the site’s Visitor Centre
- Visit the Roman baths and explore the elegant city of Bath
- Discover the picturesque village of Lacock, where many popular movies were filmed
- Enjoy a visit to Avebury, the largest stone circle in the world
London Victoria Station
7 - 20 hrs
Then it’s on to Bath, which has seen visitors since the time of the Celts. Centuries later, in the 1st century A.D. the Romans arrived, calling this place Aqua Sulis. Even later, during the Georgian Era of the 18th century, the rich and wealthy arrived from London to see and be seen and took to the waters to rid themselves of joint stiffness and gout.
Stop for a break in the delightful village of Lacock. Seemingly untouched by modern times, this charming place has been used as a setting in many films, including Cranford, Moll Flanders, Pride and Prejudice, and Harry Potter. Enjoy a guided tour of this lovely village before you make your way to Avebury, a pretty village of thatched cottages nestling in the middle of a huge stone circle. After a guided walk in Avebury, depart for your return journey to London.
- Transportation by executive mini-coach
- Professional guide for the full day
- Admission to Stonehenge and the Visitor Centre
- Admission to the Roman baths in Bath
- Entry to Avebury Stone Circle
- Visit to Lacock
- Drive through the stunning Cotswolds