From Lisbon: Sintra, Cado da Roca, Cascais & Estoril Tour
- Admire the natural beauty of Pena Park
- Visit the National Palace in Sintra
- Enjoy the Roca Cape Cliffs, the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Take a walk along the bay in the glamorous town of Guincho and Cascais
Afterwards you will visit National Pena Palace, a marvelous palace from the 19th century that is also one of the most important examples of the Portuguese architecture from the Romantic period. Then you will head to the historical center of Sintra, where you’ll have free time to explore and to visit National Sintra Palace. After lunch, you will drive through the natural wonders of Sintra Natural Park, passing by several impressive palaces until you stop at the Roca Cape cliffs – the westernmost point of Continental Europe. Next you will take you for a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast; you will stop at the Guincho Beach (a surfer’s paradise) and afterwards pass by Boca do Inferno (Hell’s mouth cliff). Finally, enjoy a leisurely walk along the bay at the glamorous town of Cascais.
Drive along the coast to Lisbon passing by Estoril and the casino.
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks