Only 30 kilometers from Lisbon lies a town Lord Byron called the "most beautiful in the world." Come experience Sintra's allure, which includes dramatic palaces, the fantastic Quinta da Regaleira and waves crashing on continental Europe's western tip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pick-up will be at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon. If your hotel is in the Aflama, Bairro Alto, or Baixa de Lisboa areas, or your hotel is difficult to access by car, then an alternative pick-up location will be arranged.
- Private or small groups available
- Visit an enchanting town whose atmosphere, surroundings and architecture charmed writers including Hans Christian Anderson and Lord Byron
- See the ancient Moorish Castle, dramatically perched Pena Castle and the Sintra National Castle
- Stand on the spot where "the land (continental Europe) ends and the sea begins"
- Visit a fishing village well preserved almost 1,000 years after it was established
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Pickup and Drop Off at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- Entrance to the palaces and other attractions
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- This is a small-group shared tour in a van for up to 8 people. If you are a group of more than 8 people, please contact the tour supplier for special prices.
- This tour can be in more than 1 Language
- For pickups in areas like Alfama, Bairro Alto and Baixa de Lisboa, with limited car access you will be given a meeting point for pickup nearby
- For pickups in historical zones or more conditioned transit areas, a meeting point will be designated near your place of stay